Discount codes are also known as Promo codes, Coupon codes, and Offer codes. They are often used in Ecommerce as a tool to offer discounts on purchases.
- Once you are at the dashboard, you can click on ‘Store Configuration’ from the left hand side panel, and then click on ‘Discounts’.
- Now click on ‘Create Discount Code’.
- Start by entering the Code name you want to create for the Discount.
- You can either set the percentage of discount to be given or set a fixed amount.
- In this example, we will set a 15% discount on the code SALE15.
- You can also set the validity of the code by entering the start date and the end date through the calendar.
- Once all the details have been added, You can now click on Submit to create the Discount code.
- The discount code has been created.
You may use the above steps to create a ‘fixed amount’ discount code